With our exclusive, custom-designed roll-up door, the advantages are built in.
- Door lifts easily and operates smoothly, even on unlevel ground
- With no doors to swing open, takes up less room on site
- Containers easily position side-by-side when multiple containers are needed
HomePak containers are designed for easy portability and long-lasting durability.
- Exterior plywood construction with plastic, moisture-proof base
- Standard size:
7'6"L x 5'W x 8'6"H OD
7'2"L x 4'10"W x 7'9"H ID
- Door opening: 4'W x 6'7"H
- Inside capacity of 320 cubic feet, stores up to 2,000 lbs.
- Lockable, roll-up metal door constructed of .022 gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Solid one-piece plywood top and floor offer additional moisture protection
- Waterproof vinyl cover when delivered to customer.
- For packing, cover secures out of the way with easy-tie fasteners
- Built-in forklift receptors to help prevent tipping from uneven load